Shannon Road Gifts Policies and Procedures
Minimum Order Amount
· $250.00 New account opening order
· $100.00 Existing account reorder*
* An existing account is any retailer having purchased from Shannon Road Gifts, formally Brownlow Gifts, in the last 2 years.
Standard orders are FOB Paducah, KY
Following states qualify for freight programs:
· Alaska and Hawaii customers must use a continental U.S. based freight forwarder.
· Caribbean Islands customers submitting an order of $1000 (net) or more receive 10% discount and free freight when shipping to a Florida freight forwarding destination and paid with a credit card.
· We offer free freight on any order of $350 or more shipping in the Continental U.S. when paid with a credit card. Please note no other special allowances, discounts or terms apply to this program.
· Net 30 (with approved Shannon Road Gifts credit application)
· Major credit cards accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express)
· C.O.D. not accepted
· Past due accounts are subject to a 1.5% finance charge per month on the unpaid balance. A $30.00 service charge for any NSF check will apply.
· All claims must be submitted within 10 days from time of receipt of goods.
· All claims involving breakage and/or defective merchandise must have prior approval by Shannon Road Gifts and must have a return authorization number before a return or credit will be accepted.
· All unapproved returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
· All prices are subject to change without notice.
· Shannon Road Gifts sells to approved customers with brick and mortar retail stores, mail order catalog retailers and internet retailers with a website and shopping cart. All approved customers must have a Retail Tax I.D. Number.
· Shannon Road Gifts has determined that its best interests, and the best interest of its customers, are best served through the adoption of an Online Reseller Policy. Therefore, Shannon Road Gifts prohibits sale of its products through any third-party platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy etc. This policy shall apply to retailers with brick and mortar stores as well as internet retailers (collectively, “Resellers”) who resell Shannon Road Gifts products to end users. Shannon Road Gifts has adopted this policy to help preserve the standard for providing end users with high quality products and to further enhance the Shannon Road Gifts brand image in the retail marketplace.
· Shannon Road Gifts reserves the right to refuse business from any customer for any reason the company deems appropriate and in the best interest of our customer base and our ongoing business endeavors.